Hate those stubborn blackheads? We do too! Try our Blackhead Blaster Mask with only 2 ingredients..egg whites and lemon juice. Say goodbye to blackheads and hello to a glowing complexion!
DIY Blackhead Blaster Mask
2 Egg whites
1 tsp Lemon juice
1. In a small bowl, lightly whisk together both the egg whites & lemon juice.
2. Apply the mask to your face. (Make sure your face is clean before applying the mask)
3. Let the mask sit for 15-20 min or until it’s dry.
4. Peel the face mask off. (The blackheads will peel off too!)
5. Wash your face off with warm water and apply a light moisturizer.
Just like everyone else, I get blackheads (not a lot, but enough to drive me nuts!) After I tried this mask, I definitely saw a difference. As I was peeling off the mask, I was able to see some of the blackheads come off! (Kind of gross, kind of a relief). The lemon juice is really great for your skin, which even made my face look refreshed! Try this mask today!