Want to Know Which Body Lotions We’re DiGGin’ Now?
Each month, our team tries the latest and greatest toxin and chemical-free products. Here’s what we thought about these top picks for November 2013.
1. Ava Anderson Body Lotion: Good product. Needs a little extra work to rub into skin.
2. Acure Lemongrass and Moroccan Argan Oil Body Lotion: Love this one! Leaves skin hydrated and smooth.
3. E.I.R. Balancing Butter: Works well. Leaves skin slightly sticky.
4. 100% Pure Yummy Ice Cream Lotion: Good lotion. Great for pre-teens.
5. Nature’s Gate Colloidal Oatmeal Lotion: Goes on smoothly and moisturizes. *not gluten-free*
6. Dr. Bronner’s For Hands and Body Lavender Coconut Body Lotion: Great lotion! Good for anyone, any age. Instantly leaves skin smooth.